Herbie Hancock (Keyboard)Jaco Pasorius (Bass)
Bennie Maupin (Saxophone)
James Levi (Drums)
Recorded Live at the Ivanhoe Theater in Chicago on February 16, 1977
| Chameleon Hang Up Your Hangs Up It Remains To Be Seen Maiden Voyage People Music |
I wonder where was paul ?
clapman says that the third guy on the picure is coke escovedo...
this is a bootleg with a pretty nice sound
link in the comments
10 commentaires:
http://rapidshare.com/files/87384769/Live_at_the_Ivanhoe_Theater_1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/87493479/Live_at_the_Ivanhoe_Theater_2.rar
I'm anxious to listen to that album. Thank you
Hey thanks for this. Looks very interesting...downloading it now. You will enjoy my blog... http://ileoxumare.blogspot.com/
we were both inspired by myjazzworld.
peace
thanks a lot and welcome! however, something's wrong with this bootleg. your tracklisting specifies:
Cantaloupe Island
Hang Up Your Hang Ups
Maiden Voyage
Jaco Bass Solo
People Music
Chameleon
while the folder contains:
Chameleon
Hang Up Your Hangs Up
It Remains To Be Seen
Maiden Voyage
People Music
Talk
Talk 1
as you can see, it doesn't match. any explanation? at least give us the exact folder's track order, please! i would like to listen to it in the original conditions...
Salut Boost,
Un petit message du clapman... Le type sur la photo, c'est Coke Escovedo, le père de Sheila E. C'est pas un info de premier ordre ça ?
Hi there –
I’ve been sending people this way as part of a mega-post on live Herbie Hancock shows that I did, see here :
http://neverenoughrhodes.blogspot.com/2008/05/never-enough-live-herbie-hancock.html
regards,
simon
Merci!
I've read elsewhere that the man with the hat is supposed to be Jaco's father. John - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
I'm downloading like an addict. A very happy addict. Thank you so much.
thanks for sharing!
Enregistrer un commentaire