lundi 3 mars 2008

Herbie Hancock "Live At Omaha"

Another Live Bootleg


Herbie Hancock and Headhunters
Music Hall
Omaha, NB
11/17/75
Herbie: Keys
Paul Jackson: bass
Mike Clark: Drums
Blackbyrd Mcknight: guitar
Bill Summers: percussion
Bennie Maupin: Reeds & Lyricon

tracklist

1/ Hang Up Your Hangs Up
2/ Percussion Solo
3/ Steppin' In It
4/ Talk
5/ Watermelon Man
6/ Bubbles

Enjoy !

Link in the Comments

12 commentaires:

boost a dit…

http://rapidshare.com/files/95073305/Live_At_Omaha_75.rar

Kein Spam a dit…

Thanks a lot. I've seen a couple bootlegs from that era with some terrible sound but this one seems to be significantly better. Maupin's screaming sax on Hang up your hang ups rocks!

thebeathunters a dit…

thanks for this groove!

Solomon a dit…

I just found this blog. It's really great! You post some awesome stuff. Thanks!

Anonyme a dit…

enjoying this one right now :)
thanks for the post and thanks
for your blog!

Gianni aka Cesare Barbetta a dit…

wonderful!!!
I am gonna play it at clubs!!!
and I'd like to find it on cd!

Simon666 a dit…

Hi again –

As mentioned on the other Herbie post, I’ve been sending people this way as part of a mega-post on live Herbie Hancock shows that I did, see here :

http://neverenoughrhodes.blogspot.com/2008/05/never-enough-live-herbie-hancock.html

regards,
simon

Anonyme a dit…

Hi, this is great thanks!!
I think it is definitely soundboard, with a few vinyl generations, but still sdb of this great unit is rare except for Flood?!! I think the proper song order should be: (??)

1) Watermelon Man
2) Hang Up Your Hang Ups
3) Steppin' In It
4) (talk)
5) Butterfly >
6) percussion solo (this smokes at the end, too bad it cuts off here!)

Anonyme a dit…

yes, the above is correct tune order, but the file entitled "Butterfly" is really called Bubbles (you can hear Herbie announce it.)

I would love to hear a cleaner, full version of this show--somebody get Herbie on it!!

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Anonyme a dit…

anything with Blackbyrd is a GIFT!!!!!! thanks

mf

troods a dit…

Marvelous. Thank you for this gem. Thank you Simon for the referral!!