vendredi 18 avril 2008

Herbie Hancock Sextet "Live At Detroit 10-08-72"

Incredible !!!!!!!!!!
found this on a brand new blog : http://kinebeeszounds.blogspot.com/
this is herbie hancock's sextet playing live. and it's really good !!!!
thanks man !

6 commentaires:

db1233 a dit…

Hé hé Mwandishi...
Je vais poser une oreille sur ce live qui m'as l'air bien sympathique.
T'as déjà écouté et vu celui ci ?
http://db1233motion.blogspot.com/2008/04/god-bless-1975-76.html
C.u

JTF a dit…

I was born just a few miles away from this show that very morning and had no clue that Herbie was in town that night... Ironically, my mother went into labor the night before listening to "Watermelon Man!"

Thanks!

beg2theblog a dit…

What a pleasure to find your posts in the context of HH / Mwandishi. Thanks a lot! Personally I heard the Headhunter record in 74 when I was a little boy. Since then I allways watched what Hancock played. I did not know these recording you are posting. I am very delighted. THANKS A MILLION!

db1233 a dit…

Yo,
Mista Boost Mwandishi...
Ca y est le live est écouté, comment un mec a t il eu l'idée d'enregistrer ce jour là !!! Le son est roots, c'est du bizarre en live mais quel bonheur de découvrir que ces moments ont été fixé pour être déguster aujourd'hui. very good post thx
A quand les prochains...
hope to c u soon

byrd a dit…

http://daywithjazzman.blogspot.com/

Simon666 a dit…

Hi there -
The blog you linked to for this set (Kinebees) has taken down all of his audio posts. Any chance of someone uploading this set ?
Many thanks,
simon