http://rapidshare.com/files/86191833/The_Phantom.rar
Duke Pearson is always worth to check out!
I have recently become a convert of the music of Duke Pearson. His songs and arrangements are really fantastic. A talent that should be better known to jazz fans.
I forgot, thanks for posting this album. It's a great addition to my growing Pearson library. If you don't have Sweet Honey Bee, you should get it.
Thank you for 'The Phantom'.A new sound for me to enjoy.
Enregistrer un commentaire
5 commentaires:
http://rapidshare.com/files/86191833/The_Phantom.rar
Duke Pearson is always worth to check out!
I have recently become a convert of the music of Duke Pearson. His songs and arrangements are really fantastic. A talent that should be better known to jazz fans.
I forgot, thanks for posting this album. It's a great addition to my growing Pearson library. If you don't have Sweet Honey Bee, you should get it.
Thank you for 'The Phantom'.
A new sound for me to enjoy.
Enregistrer un commentaire