lundi 28 janvier 2008

Freddie Hubbard / Stanley Turrentine "In Concert"


This is the CD version featuring Vol1+Vol2

Gibraltar 19:05
Interlude 1:18
Povo 19:14
Gibraltar (Detroit Version) 21:06
Hornets (Chicago Version) 9:43

some really nice sounds by herbie, intense use of whawha, fuzz and echoplex.
herbie is in between "sextant" and "headhunters"...

320 Kbps Links in the comments

Enjoy !

6 commentaires:

boost a dit…

http://rapidshare.com/files/87272498/In_Concert_1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/87285295/In_Concert_2.rar

Anonyme a dit…

I had one of those volumes on LP, but it is long inaccessible to me. Great to have it and the other volume now again.

Kein Spam a dit…

Yay, I'm a huge Cti-fan and this was one of the few missing ones in my collections. Thanks a bunch, I'll owe you a beer!

SwampMaster a dit…

very Nice, im always looking for more hubbard, nice to see him with dejohnette too

wightdj a dit…

Makes me sad to think about how Freddie totally lost his chops in the'90s. Thanks.

noteworthy a dit…

What a fantastic line-up. How could this NOT be an amazing record?
Thank you for this. :)