mardi 25 mars 2008

Eddie Henderson "Sunburst"

The group includes work by Harvey Mason, George Duke, Julian Priester, Alphonso Johnson, and Bennie Maupin -- and the great Skip Drinkwater is at the production chair, cutting the grooves here with a lot more fire than in some of his later work! The whole thing's great -- and titles include "Involuntary Bliss", "Galaxy", "Kumquat Kids".

Link in the Comments

4 commentaires:

boost a dit…

http://rapidshare.com/files/102343714/Sunburst.rar

Anonyme a dit…

I have the Bluenote CD reissue of this album. "Sunburst" was the album that gave me the introduction to Eddie Henderson. It's right up there with Hancock's "Thrust".

Love you blog!
thanks

Jimi in Nouvelle Orleans/USA

Simon666 a dit…

Hi there,
I’ve linked to your page in my post of Bennie Maupin – “Moonscapes” (1978).
As well as "Sunburst", I've linked to "Mahal".
All the best,
Simon from Never Enough Rhodes

troods a dit…

3 years later, you're still making people happy with this download. Thank you for the smiles and the music!